Facebook Twitter

Is Your Vehicle Anorexic?

Posted on December 9, 2021 by Trevor Schoborg

Indicators of vehicular anorexia:

· reduction of power (especially noticeable going up hills)

· Decreased mileage per gallon (whether diesel or gas )

· Increased environmentally toxic exhaust emissions

· Get up and go has got up and went

If your car is experiencing one or more of these manifestations, then you want to immediately seek help. Your automobile is starving to death!

But do not point all the fingers on your own! I know you have been faithfully binge-feeding fuel to your car, thinking each time you're pumping it back into health. But the reality is, all cars, trucks, buses, boats, trains, etc., are doomed to succumb to vehicular anorexia.

There are lots of causes for this ravaging disease, among which is engine combustion. Combustion occurs when gas combines with oxygen and generates energy. Energy is necessary for your vehicle to maneuver.

In line with the Fuel Economy Guide,"Only about 15 percent of the energy in the fuel you put in your gas tank gets to move your car down the road or run useful accessories..." The remaining 85 percent of the energy in the fuel is lost. But this is only one cause of vehicular anorexia.

The next largest offender is sulfur and water. Water is always present in both gasoline and diesel fuel. A portion comes from the air, but fuel also brings water. Sulfur is ever-present in both petrol and diesel fuel. Sulfuric acid is made by mixing water and sulfur. Carbon deposits are formed inside your engine once the sulfuric acid it's not burned off during combustion.

The condition worsens, as unburned carbon in your motor also leaves behind deadly carbon deposits in your spark plugs, valves, etc., or could be forced into your oil. As carbon deposits increasingly block your car's ability to properly operate, anorexic symptoms start surfacing.

As soon as your vehicle doesn't function efficiently, it raises toxic exhaust emissions discharged into the environment, which inevitably contributes to failed emission test inspections.

The consequent demise of your anorexic automobile is ensured if left untreated.

Is there hope? The solution is absolutely and unequivocally"YES".

The question then becomes, do you want to choose the band-aid approach and handle the symptoms individually, or administer treatment that initiates the cure?

Temporarily relieving vehicle anorexia causes a smorgasbord of additional costs by replacing individual components, such as engine, spark plugs, points, valves, oil, etc.. Additives like dry gas, used to connect gas and water in your tank to help prevent gas line freeze-up, can also temporarily patch a particular manifestation. The bottom line -- treating your vehicle's anorexic symptoms separately isn't the most economical route to follow.

What about a cure? Is it possible to save your car's life, put the zip back into its own functionality, eliminate old carbon deposits, stop new carbon deposits, and conserve on fuel consumption?

Great news in the Fuel Doctor!

It is possible to stop and prevent additional vehicular anorexia with one little pill -- one little pill which initiates an intense engine makeover. Just pop a pill in your diesel or gas tank, and watch the zip from your car or truck spring back to life.

As your motor feasts with this little pill, it will instantly begin eliminating old carbon deposits, prevent formation of carbon deposits, and radically reduce environmentally toxic exhaust emissions. In return, your automobile will dazzle you with extended life, improved fuel economy, and saved money.